CM Jai Ram signed 93 MoUs during investors meet
By The Tribune 12-Sep-2019
- 93 MoUs were signed by the Himachal govt to attract investment worth Rs 2,219 crore during the global investors meet.
- As stated by the CM Jai Ram Thakur, 63 MoUs worth Rs 1,500 crore are of tourism sector only.
- The CM said the state government had conducted three roadshows in Germany, Netherland and the UAE and six in Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Ahmedabad and Chandigarh which got positive response.
- With a holistic approach Govt is ensuring efficiency, transparency, timeliness and accountability in providing services to investors.
- Till date 419 MoUs had been signed with an investment of Rs 41,000 crore.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know