Delhi Government to End VIP Culture in Hospitals
Also Read: Congress Workers Protest Outside Nitin Gadkari's Residence Against Traffic Rules
- On Wednesday, Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal directed the Health Department to abolish the VIP culture in Delhi government hospitals.
- He said that all citizens will get equal treatment.
- The CM said that there will be no private rooms for VIPs in government hospitals of the national capital.
- He also said that 'all citizens will get equal treatment, but it will be of the best quality.'
- With this, the Health Department has decided to increase the number of beds in hospitals