Congress Workers Protest Outside Nitin Gadkari's Residence Against Traffic Rules
Nav Bharat Times
The Financial Express
- On Wednesday, activists of the Delhi Youth Congress protested at the residence of Road and Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari in Delhi.
- Congress argues that if the poor man gets a challan of Rs 25 thousand then how will he run his house.
- Youth Congress workers say that they will continue their protest until these rules are changed.
- At the same time, Rajasthan Deputy Chief Minister and Congress leader Sachin Pilot said that everyone should follow the law.
- While Congress leader Sandeep Dixit said that it is good to impose such a heavy penalty. It will make people follow the rule.