SC to Hear the Petition of 17 Disqualified MLAs of Karnataka
By Aaj Tak 11-Sep-2019
- On Wednesday, the Supreme Court will hear the petition of the disqualified MLAs in Karnataka.
- The 17 Karnataka MLAs of Congress and JDS filed a petition after former speaker Ramesh Kumar disqualified them just before the floor test.
- The 9 disqualified MLAs filed a petition in SC on 1st August and requested them to disqualify the decision of Ramesh Kumar.
- Earlier, the SC ordered former speaker to take a decision on the resignation of the MLAs as per the constitution.
- After which Ramesh Kuma disqualified 14 rebel MLAs and rejected their resignations.
'ओला-ऊबर के कारण ऑटो सेक्टर में मंदी' - क्या निर्मला सीतारमण के इस बयान से आप सहमत है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know