BJP government in Karnataka politicising development work : Congress
- MLA Sowmya Reddy of Congress claimed that Karnataka government is politicising development works by not involving Congress legislators in the decision-making process.
- Sowmya Reddy gave reference of Bengaluru's IT inspection.
- Supporting Soumya NA Harris(MLA,Shanthinagar) said, "The CM should call us since we are representatives of the people of our constituencies."
- Over which BJP spokesperson Malavika Avinash reverted, "Ms. Sowmya Reddy should contact BBMP Mayor Gangambike Mallikarjun, who is leading a Congress-JD(S) coalition in the BBMP Council".
- Congress further connected it with lack of women representation and discrimination.