BJP Will Not Announce CM Face for Delhi: Manoj Tiwari
By Navbharat Times 10-Sep-2019
- Delhi BJP President Manoj Tiwari said that BJP will fight the upcoming assembly election in the name of PM Modi.
- He said that people of Delhi want that there should be single-party government at the Center and state.
- He said that all of them are working at the organizational level to overturn the dictatorial government regime in Delhi.
- Manoj Tiwari further took a jibe at AAP and said that they don't have any achievements to show therefore they are trying to create discord within the opposition party.
- He further said that the Delhi government should put forward its report card before the public, in which they are failing.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know