Patiala House Court Grants Interim Protection from Arrest to Shehla Rashid
By Aaj Tak 10-Sep-2019
- Patiala House Court of Delhi has given interim relief to Kashmiri Youth leader Shehla Rashid.
- Shehla was booked under sedition after disputed remarks on the army.
- The court has given interim protection to Shehla from arrest.
- A sedition case was registered against Shehla Rashid for her statement about alleged human rights violations in J&K.
- A case of treason was registered after the complaint of SC lawyer Alok Srivastava seeking Shehla's arrest.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know