India growing amid global slowdown: Gajendra Shekhawat
By TOI 10-Sep-2019
- Presenting the report card on 100 days of Modi government's union Jal shakti minister claims that they are performing well.
- Our economy is among top-performing economies on the globe. The government has taken major steps to boost the economy.
- Shekhawat said, “We made massive improvements in ease of doing business index drawing the attention of the world”.
Also Read- रोहतक में बोले मोदी- सरकार के 100 दिन विकास और देश में परिवर्तन के रहे
- On the question of misusage of CBI, shekhawat replied that our government is committed to bring justice to the corrupt leaders and will continue to do so in the future.
- India will achieve the target of providing clean drinking water to all its citizens by 2024 which is six years before the promise made to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know