Decline of Telangana budget is a result of present economic slowdown: KCR
By The Hindu 10-Sep-2019
- The impact of economic recession in the country over the state, can be seen by going through the Telangana budget 2019-20 which declined to ₹1,46,492.30 crore from ₹1,82,017 crore.
- While presenting the budget, CM KCR mentioned that with the budget of ₹1,46,492.30 crore, revenue expenditure is ₹1,11,055.84 crore and capital expenditure is ₹17,274.67 crore.
- CM assured that government will provide more funds for agriculture and welfare sectors.
- Present budget is framed according to the revenue surplus and fiscal deficit which is of ₹2,044.88 crore and ₹24,081.74 crore respectively.
- Govt plans to raise it’s funds through the sale of government lands.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know