Inspite of economic crises, all promises to be fulfilled: KCR
By Telangana Today 09-Sep-2019
- Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao believes that the economic slowdown which the country is facing right now has a direct or indirect impact on the State financial conditions but also he is too determined about the Telangana’s Government welfare schemes.
- Chief Minister in the State Legislative Assembly said,“There will be no changes in all the schemes and programmes being implemented by our government aimed at the welfare of various sections of the people.”
- While presenting the 2019-20 budget in the assembly, Rao has mentioned the changes that have been made in the final budget for the year, from the budget proposed earlier this year.
- Chandrashekhar Rao assured that all the promises made by the govt will be fulfilled. He stated that govt has adopted a dynamic approach to the budget.
- Reportedly, the presented budget is being estimated at Rs 1,46,492.30 crore while the interim budget presented earlier this year was estimated at Rs 1,82,017 crore.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know