ED Carries Out Raid at Shivakumar's Associate Hanumanthaiah's House
By Molitics 10-Sep-2019
- The Enforcement Directorate (ED) carried out raids at the residential property of Anjaneya Hanumanthaiah.
- Anjaneya Hanumanthaiah is a close aid of former Karnataka minister and Congress leader DK Shivakumar. He worked as a Liaison Officer at the Karnataka Bhavan in Delhi.
- According to sources, apart from Anjaneya Hanumanthaiah, the ED has also recorded the statement of Sunil Kumar Sharma of Sharma Transport.
- It is claimed that Anjaneya Hanumanthaiah, Sunil Kumar Sharma and his two employees illegally transferred property which was worth Crores.
- Let us tell you that Shivakumar is in ED's custody till 13th September. He was arrested on 3rd September on the charges of money laundering under Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA). The court will hear his case on 13th September again.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know