Kerala CM shared his development plans for the state
By Mathrubhumi 10-Sep-2019
- CM Pinarayi Vijayan stated that a conference of small and medium entrepreneurs will be held in Dubai on October 4 in order to attract investments for Kerala development.
- He further added that the company has been formed to invite NRI investments for the development after flood situation in the state.
- Permanent shelters will be constructed in the disaster-prone areas and accommodation will be arranged for those who return from the camps until new houses are constructed.
- Public participation, NRI contribution and social responsibility fund of corporates will be considered for river rejuvenation works.
- CM urged that cultivation activities along hillside should be stopped and people living in disaster-prone regions will need to relocate to safe places.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know