Arif Mohammad Khan takes oath as Kerala Governor in Malayalam
By New Indian Express 06-Sep-2019
- Arif Mohhammad Khan took the oath as the governor of Kerala in the state’s native language i.e. Malayalam at the Raj Bhavan in Thiruvananthapuram.
- Having roots from Uttar Pradesh he was expected to take the oath in Hindi or English. Kerala Chief Justice Hrishikesh Roy administered the oath to Khan as the state’s chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan.
- Arif mohammad Khan had given a guard of honour when he arrived in Kerala on thursday and he promised to look into the damage caused due to the flood situation in the state.
- Khan has replaced P Sathasivam, a former Chief Justice of India, after the completion of his five years tenure as the state governor.
- In 2004, Khan had joined the BJP, but left it as he felt ‘ignored’ within the leadership.
क्या संतोष गंगवार के बयान का असर महाराष्ट्र चुनाव में होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know