Centre taking money from people's pocket: Rahul Gandhi on fuel price hike
- The rising fuel prices in India have become a matter of concern. Meanwhile, Rahul Gandhi has lashed out at the Centre.
- Gandhi has alleged that the Centre was forcibly taking money from the pocket of people to try and run the govt.
- He said this while interacting with the students of St Teresa's College, where he blamed the govt's mismanagement for the failure of the economy.
- Letting you know, currently, the price of petrol in Delhi stands at Rs 91.17 per litre while that of diesel is Rs 81.47.
- According to the Indian Oil Corporation's website, the petrol in Mumbai stands at Rs 97.57, while diesel costs at Rs 88.60.