Nazi govt threatening them: Tejashwi Yadav slams Modi govt over raids at Tapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap’s properties
ALSO READ: Hathras case: Rs 1 Lakh reward declared on the main accused, 25,000 on the other
- The income tax department is currently raiding Bollywood actor Tapsee Pannu and filmmaker Anurag Kashyap’s properties.
- Soon after that, Bihar politicial Tejashwi Yadav lashed out at the Modi government by tweeting on the same.
- Tejashwi Yadav tweeted, “They first employed IT, CBI, ED to conduct raids on vocal & upright political rivals for their character assassination."
- "Now Nazi govt is chasing social activists, journalists & artists to threaten them against calling spade a spade", he added.
- Letting you know, Tapsee Pannu and Anurag Kashyap had taken a dig at the MEA in response to pop star Rihanna’s tweet on farmers’ protests.