Amid No Acceptance On Demands, Farmers To Hold Tractor Rally On January 7
- It had been more than a month and the farmers have been protesting on the Delhi borders amid breezing cold and rain.
- After the 7th round of meeting, no conclusion was drawn out and now the farmers have decided to take out a tractor rally on January 7.
- The farmers will take out tractor marches at four borders of Delhi including Eastern and Western peripheral.
- Yogendra Yadav, leader of Swaraj India has said that this will be a trailer for what lies ahead on January 26.
- Letting you know, the farmers have also decided to take out a tractor rally on REpublic Day if the demands are not fulfilled.