Talks, Talks And Only Talks... Modi Govt Again Fails To Redress Farmers
- The farmers are protesting against the three contentious laws on key entry points of Delhi NCR and today's' talk between farmers and the govt remains inconclusive.
- The govt again fails to break the deadlock as both parties are adamant on their stands.
- Although farmers announced that they are demanding the repeal of laws and they will not accept any other alternative, still govt is offering amendments in the laws.
- Even after the death and suicide of many farmers while protesting, govt servile behaviour for their industrialists' friends is open to everyone.
- Next round of talks between the govt and farmers will be on January 8.
Also Read: Journalist Found Dead In Auli, Body Recovered After 2 Days