We All Will Have to Fight it Together: CM Kejriwal to Delhi MPs
Also Read: Coronavirus: PM Modi Hints at Extending Lockdown, Says 'Its a Long Drawn Fight'
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal held a meeting with the MPs from Delhi to discuss the situation of Coronavirus.
- After the meeting, Kejriwal tweeted, "Discussed the issue of corona with Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha MPs via video conferencing."
- "Several MPs have given good suggestions which will soon be implemented by the govt. We all will have to fight it together," he further added.
- This meeting came a day after CM announced a 5 point action plan which included 1 lakh rapid anti-body blood test in hotspots to contain the spread of the coronavirus.
- According to the latest updates Delhi has reported 576 confirmed cases of COVID-19.