Medical Staff is Facing Severe Shortage of PPE: Satyendar Jain
Also Read: Congress Doesn't Want to Show Solidarity With Indians: Sambit Patra
- Delhi health minister Satyendar Jain addressed media on the current situation of the state on Coronavirus.
- Satyendra Jain said, Delhi needs 50 thousand PPE kit, there is a severe shortage of PPE in Delhi.
- Talking about Nizamuddin Markaz he said that a total of 182 cases have come positive.
- He further said, no case of community transfer has come to the light in the country, but if it happens then the matter can be serious.
- Satyendra Jain said that medical staff is facing language problems while taking care of Markaz patients, but they are still working to stop the infection.