Arunachal Pradesh: State Government Moots Industrial Zone To Create Employment Opportunities For Local Youth
By Swarajyamag 04-Dec-2019
- Arunachal Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Chowna Mein on Tuesday (3 December) mooted the idea of setting up an industrial zone in the state to create employment opportunities.
- "There is a need for setting up of industrial zone in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, for instance in pharma industry, which should in-turn create employment opportunities for our local youth," Mein said.
- He was delivering the inaugural address at the State Level Sensitization and Planning workshop on Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF) organised by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard).
- Outlining the importance of agriculture and allied sectors in bringing economic development to the state, Mein said, "Arunachal Pradesh having a large area of 83000 sq. km, has huge potential for agriculture and allied sectors. I urge the implementing departments and Nabard to work in close coordination so that our state will continue to get optimum benefit."
- Noting that a certain percentage of allocation under RIDF may be utilized for agriculture, the Deputy Chief Minister said that the state government will support progressive FPOs through KVKs from the state budget.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know