'Only Know How To Control Girls, Not Boys': Kiran Bedi On Telangana Rape
By Ndtv 03-Dec-2019
- Puducherry Lt Governor Kiran Bedi said on Monday that parents only know how to control girls, but they should keep their sons under control and regularly check their activities to prevent crimes against women.
- She also suggested that instead of focussing on exam-oriented education, students must be taught value education and good morals.
- Kiran Bedi told that the basic reason for increasing crimes against women was "the way the parents are grooming their sons. Boys are not in their control. They should keep their sons under control and regularly check their activities".
- "We only know to control girls but don't know how to bring up boys. Parents are even scared of telling their grown-up sons to come home early," she said, adding that the boys should be prevented from falling into bad company.
- On the issue of policing, the Magsaysay awardee said visible motorcycle police patrolling should be increased.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know