Territories Under J&K UT Include PoK: Govt
By TOI 03-Dec-2019
- G Kishan Reddy said that UT of J&K comprises of PoK and territories of J&K state before the implementation of the constitution except for Ladakh.
- He said as per the J&K Reorganisation Act, 2019 the territories of both the successor Union Territories have been specified.
- He said, "The UT of Ladakh comprises two districts, namely Leh and Kargil."
- He further explained that Le includes the Gilgit, Gilgit Wazarat, Chilhas, and Tribal Territory districts that are under the illegal occupation of Pakistan.
- Let us tell you that in August this year, the GOI removed Article 370 from J&K which removed special provisions given to the state.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know