Haryana: ‘Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) 2.0’ launched
By Indian Express 03-Dec-2019
- Haryana health minister Anil Vij launched the ‘Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) 2.0’ in Palwal and Mewat district of the state.
- The mission aimed to vaccinate all pregnant women and children upto the age of five years.
- Vij said, “Four round would be conducted covering 23,852 and 6,190 children in Mewat and Palwal respectively.”
- Also, 5,238 and 1150 pregnant women in Mewat and Palwal would be vaccinated till March next year.
- Commenting on CAG report, Vij said, “Public Accounts Committee will examine CAG issues raised by Opposition, after which action will be taken those found guilty.”
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know