I have not returned any money: Devendra Fadnavis
By Aaj Tak 14-Dec-2019
- Denying Anant Kumar Hegde's claim, Devendra Fadnavis said that he has not returned any money as acting CM nor taken any policy decisions.
- On bullet trains, Fadnavis said that the state government has no role in this project apart from land acquisition.
- He said "This is wrong and I completely deny it. A central government company is implementing the bullet train project in which the role of the Maharashtra government is very limited."
- Let us tell you, Anant Kumar Hegde says that in Maharashtra, the BJP did a drama by making Fadnavis the chief minister to save the fund of 40 thousand crores.
- He said that the Center knew that they did not have a majority, yet they formed the government ... Why?
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know