Make In Odisha: State 4th In Industrial Investments In 2019
By OTV 02-Dec-2019
- Industrial investments have apparently picked up in Odisha in 2019, post two mega industrial ‘Make in Odisha’ conclaves.
- The news of comfort for the State, when CM Naveen Patnaik has virtually unveiled the agenda for Make in Odisha conclave 3.0 in 2020.
- The production or commencement of the projects has taken place in 7 such proposals with a total investment of Rs 13,284 crore.
- The discernible green shoot here in Odisha could implement a high of nearly 50 percent of investment capital proposals filed in 2019 till October end.
- Odisha was not in the top-10 private investment destinations in the year 2017 and 2018.
Also Read: BJP and Congress hit out Odisha government on adjourning the session
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know