"Humanity" My Religion, "Keeping Promises" My Caste: Jagan Mohan Reddy
By Ndtv 02-Dec-2019
- Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy today said that "humanity" was his religion, after he claimed that some people have been questioning his faith.
- He said, "I want to tell everyone that humanity is my religion and keeping promises (in election manifesto) is my caste".
- CM was addressing a gathering after inaugurating a new health scheme "Post-operative Sustenance Allowance" at the Government General Hospital in Guntur.
- Mr. Reddy also said he regarded his YSR Congress Party election manifesto as "Bible, Quran and Bhagavad Gita".
- Previously, TDP, BJP and Jana Sena recently criticised Jagan's visit to the Lord Venkateswara temple near Tirupati, saying he had not followed the procedures of the hill shrine when non-Hindus enter.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know