Contempt petition against Kiran Bedi soon: Puducherry CM
By Thetribune 02-Dec-2019
- Chief Minister of Puducherry and senior Congress leader V Narayanasamy on Sunday said he would soon move court against Territorial Lieutenant Governor Kiran Bedi for allegedly impeding implementation of decisions of the elected government constantly.
- He told reporters at his residence here that Bedi has been blocking several welfare schemes despite the order of the Madras High Court issued on April 30 this year that she should not interfere in the functioning of the government.
- He said that she (Bedi) does not know the administrative procedures and has been rejecting every decision of the territorial cabinet.
- The court had issued the order in a petition filed by Parliamentary Secretary to the Chief Minister seeking to curtail the interference by Bedi.
- Narayanasamy said he had decided to post an official as an Election Commissioner for the Union Territory, but Bedi had even questioned this decision.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know