May Form an Alliance With JD(S) Again: G Parameshwara
By Times Of India 30-Nov-2019
- G Parameshwara hinted at the possibility of Congress once again having an alliance with JD(S).
- He said, "After the bypolls, as we feel - if people don't elect the disqualified legislators, naturally BJP will lose majority and the government will fall."
- He further said, "In such a situation Congress and JDS can form a government or President's Rule may be imposed and then mid-term polls may be announced."
Also Read: Siddaramaiah Has Gone Mad: KS Eshwarappa
- Earlier Parameshwara had functioned as the Dy-CM in the Congress-JD(S) coalition govt headed by H D Kumaraswamy.
- Let us tell you bypolls will be held in the state on 9th December.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know