Guj CM to lay foundation stone desalination plant for industries at Dahej
By Knn India 30-Nov-2019
- Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani will lay the foundation stone for seawater reverse osmosis desalination plant at Dahej on November 30.
- The desalination plant with a capacity of 100 million liters per day (MLD) capacity is being set up on public-private partnership model by Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC).
- It will require an investment of around Rs 1,020 crore.
- The capital investment is around Rs 800 crore while the operational cost of Rs 220 crore will be jointly born by the industries in Petroleum, Chemical and Petrochemical Investment Region (PCPIR).
- The plant is expected to be operational by 2022. The joint venture will maintain and operate the plant for 10 years after completion.
ALSO REAE: Communal Tension Are A Thing Of Past In Gujarat, Says Chief Minister
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know