CEC Sunil Arora bats for innovative ways to ensure delivery of quality electoral services to stakeholders
By Sify.com 29-Nov-2019
- Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Sunil Arora has stressed the need for adopting innovative ways to ensure delivery of quality electoral services to the stakeholders.
- Arora, who chaired the meeting to review the work done by Booth Level Officers (BLO) during the last summary revision.
- The innovative ways of thinking should be adopted to ensure delivery of quality electoral services to the stakeholders.
- He said in the meeting that Systematic Voters' Education and Electoral Participation (SVEEP) activities and proper strategy should be evolved for different strata of society to improve their participation.
- "The CEC also directed that working group on electoral rolls shall study in detail and recommend ease in the procedure of electoral services including enrolment," said the statement.
महाराष्ट्र में अगर शिवसेना, एनसीपी और कांग्रेस के गठबंधन की सरकार बनती है तो क्या उसका हाल भी कर्नाटक जैसा होगा ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know