“Growth rate Decreased but There is no Recession!”
By Ndtv India 11-Dec-2019
- Union FM Nirmala Sitharaman has given a statement in Rajya Sabha that there has been a slight reduction in the growth rate, but this does not mean that there is a slowdown.
- Giving clarification, the Finance Minister says that the real GDP growth of the country was 6.4% at the end of 2009-2014, while it has increased to 7.5% between 2014-2019.
- Nirmala Sitharaman believes that if one looks at the economy wisely, will come to know that only growth rates have come down.
- The Finance Minister has made this remark during the discussion on the country's economic state in the Rajya Sabha.
- At the same time, the opposition has been constantly raising questions about the economic slowdown on the government.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know