Uddhav Thackeray to Take Oath as CM With 6 Ministers
By NDTV 28-Nov-2019
- Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray will take an oath as the CM of Maharashtra today.
- Uddhav who will also head the Sena-NCP-Congress alliance is likely to take an oath along with six ministers- two from each party.
- The names of the ministers who are likely to sworn-in are Shiv Sena's Eknath Shinde and Subhash Desai, NCP's Jayant Patil and Chhaggan Bhujbal and Congress's Balasaheb Thorat and Ashok Chavan.
Also Read: Ajit Pawar to Return as Leader of NCP Legislature Party: Sources
- According to sources, Ajit Pawar who resigned from the post of Dy-CM of BJP led govt may get the same post in Mahavikas Aghadi government.
- Sources also say that the division of ministeries has also been made, Sena is likely to get 14, NCP 15 and Congress will get 12 ministers.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know