Haryana: CM manages 100 buses, people have to pay only 50 percent
By Dainik Bhaskar 08-Dec-2019
- CM Manohar Lal Khattar announced during a press conference in Chandigarh that the Haryana government has arranged 100 buses for the International Geeta Jayanti Festival in Kurukshetra.
- These buses will be active within 100 km radius of Kurukshetra, in which people will only have to pay 50 percent of the fare.
- CM said that for the first time the Center has given permission to use the symbol of Incredible India for this festival.
- To be informed 15 countries are going to participate in Gita Mahotsav in which different universities of India and abroad will participate.
- Uttarakhand will participate in the festival as a partnership state. With this, CM announced that Bharat Mata Mandir would be built soon in Kurukshetra.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know