Telangana: Health rate growing rapidly under KCR's kit
By Telangana Today 25-Nov-2019
- Telangana is on the way of growth in healthcare parameters related to mother and child care with institutional deliveries in government hospitals.
- In last five years, Telangana has seen a significant decline in maternal and infant mortality rate.
- To be informed, the authorities have set up nine MCH centres, each with 150 beds and 20 ICU with each unit having 10 beds.
- KCR Kits cash benefit scheme for pregnant women can be termed as the major reason for the rise in institutional deliveries at government hospitals and improvement in childhood vaccination.
- Health Minister E Rajender stated, “We can’t depend on government medical infrastructure to meet healthcare needs of patients in Telangana. We must decentralise.”
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know