It is the Sacrifice of the Rebel Leaders That Brought Me to Power: Yediyurappa
By Times Of India 25-Nov-2019
- Yediyurappa has admitted that he became CM only because the rebel JD(S)-Congress MLAs made a sacrifice.
- He said, “It is the sacrifice of Patil and our own leader UB Banakar that has brought me to power.”
- Yediyurappa also reminded people that the constituency of disqualified MLAs got higher than average allocations.
Also Read: Congress and JDS Facing Existential Crisis in Karnataka, Says BJP's Sadananda Gowda Ahead of Bypolls
- The CM said, "We have sanctioned Rs 242 crore funds within 100 days of this government coming to power for various developmental works.”
- In Ranebennur, Yediyurappa recalled the “sacrifice” of disqualified MLA R Shankar who made way for the BJP candidate to contest.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know