NDA Govt Muffling Voice of Opposition Leaders, Says Puducherry CM Narayanasamy
By News18 25-Nov-2019
- Puducherry Chief Minister V Narayanasamy has charged the Centre with booking cases against leaders of opposition parties, jailing them and threatening them through the income tax department and the Enforcement Directorate to gag their voice of protest.
- Addressing participants in the ruling Congress demonstration here on Saturday to protest against what the party called injurious economic policies of the NDA.
- The Chief Minister said that the Congress and the Shiv Sena were raising their voice against the Centre while other parties were virtually tight-lipped following the threat issued by the Centre by booking cases.
- He said the Congress would continue its protest against the 'anti-people, unproductive economic and fiscal policies of the Centre.
- He said the leaders and workers of the ruling Congress here had responsibility to expose the alleged poor functioning of the Narendra Modi-headed central government.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know