Maharashtra Politics: SC Asks Center to Produce 2 Key Letters Today
By NDTV 25-Nov-2019
- On Sunday, the SC ordered the central government to produce Devendra Fadnavis letters claiming the majority.
- The SC also asked for the Governor's letter inviting BJP to form the government.
- Abhishek Manu Singhvi representing Congress said that Devendra Fadnavis should take a floor test and prove his majority.
Also Read: Four Rebel MLAs of NCP's Return to the Party
- Countering this BJP said that the Governor's decision cannot be subject to a judicial review.
- Let us tell you that this hearing came after sudden government formation of BJP by joining hands with Ajith Pawar.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know