Congress accuses government of trying to shut Dabolim airport
By Timesofindia 24-Nov-2019
- The state government is permitting illegal construction and bird menace around Goa International Airport, Dabolim, in an attempt to shut it down completely once the new international airport comes up at Mopa, Congress said here on Saturday.
- “The Navy and the South Goa collector are on record to state that haphazard construction is taking place around the airport.
- The government is doing nothing to prevent this from happening, but, on the contrary, is permitting illegalities,” Congress spokesperson Trajano D’Mello said.
- He went on to say that the recent bird hit, which brought down a MiG29k UB fighter jet, could also bring down a passenger airline.
- The Congress functionary listed nine construction projects, either complete or under construction.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know