Uproar in the parliamentary committee meeting on WhatsApp spying case
By Molitics 21-Nov-2019
- Recently, the central government was accused of spying on some people through their WhatsApp accounts.
- On Wednesday, a meeting of the Standing Committee of Parliament related to the Ministry of IT was called in this matter.
- But after that there was a debate in the meeting for two hours on whether the matter could be discussed in the committee.
- In total 24 out of 30 members of the committee were present in the meeting, 12 - 12 votes were cast for both sides, after which Shashi Tharoor exercised his privilege as the chairman and decided to hold a discussion.
- Oddly enough, along with the Shiv Sena, the Lok Janshakti Party also supported the opposition's stand and has voted for them.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know