Hyderabad: RTC JAC willing to call off strike
By Telangana Today 21-Nov-2019
- After the completion of 47 days of the ongoing RTC strike, the Joint Action Committee (JAC) of TSRTC unions expressed willingness on Wednesday to call off the strike.
- Also, the JAC, came up with a point that the RTC management should not impose any conditions on the employees who have returned to work.
- The announcement of the willing to call off the strike, came up after a meeting convened by the JAC leaders at the Mahatma Gandhi Bus Station (MGBS).
- JAC convener E. Ashwathama Reddy, who presided over the meeting, announced the committee’s conditions and expressed hope that the RTC management would take necessary steps in this regard.
- However, he said the employees would continue the strike till the State government responded on the issue.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know