Andhra to develop 'concept cities' in Vizag, Anantapur and Tirupati
The News Minute
- Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy made a big announcement in Amaravati on Wednesday.
- He announced to develop three concept cities in Visakhapatnam, Tirupati and Anantapur.
- He also asked officials to make a village, ward secretariats and the volunteer system tech-savvy, so that they can root out corruption.
- CM said that the single-window system had been introduced for transparency in sanctioning of industries.
- He also slammed former CM, Chandrababu Naidu for making towering claims about industrial promotion and ease of doing business but keeping Rs 4,000 crore industrial incentives pending during his five-year rule.