BIS report turns out to be false, no water samples taken from Delhi
By Molitics 15-Dec-2019
- Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal on Wednesday nominated two members to examine the water sample in the national capital.
- This decision was taken after a report of the Bureau of Indian Standards stated that 11 samples collected from Delhi failed on 19 parameters and Delhi's water is the most unsafe.
- But the surprising thing is that the people of Delhi said that they have no problem with the water.
- A resident living at one of the 11 samples stated that no water sample has been taken from his house while his name, address and phone number are recorded in the BIS report.
- He further added that he never made any complaints related to water quality.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know