Will Never Allow NRC in Bengal: Mamata Banerjee Hits Back at Amit Shah
- Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee launched a verbal attack on Amit Shah over his statement on carrying out NRC across the country.
- She said that she will never allow division based on religion in her state.
- Banerjee also said, “there are few people, who are trying to create disturbance in the state in the name of NRC and I want to make it clear, we will never allow NRC in Bengal.”
Also Read: Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar Shown Black Flag on the Way to an Event
- Let us tell you in Rajya Sabha today, Amit Shah announced that Assam like NRC will be carried out across the country.
- He also said there was no reason for people to be worried about NRC.