NCP Chief Sharad Pawar to Meet PM Modi to Discuss Farmers Crisis
By Hindustan Times 20-Nov-2019
- NCP leader Sharad Pawar will meet PM Modi to discuss farmers' crisis in Maharashtra today.
- This meeting between both the leaders is scheduled at Noon in the parliament today.
- NCP's Nawab Malik said, "Sharad Pawar will meet PM Modi today in Parliament, over the issue of Maharashtra farmers and will demand some relief for the farmers, from the PM”.
Also Read: Both BJP and Shiv Sena Will Lose if They Fight Among Themselves: Mohan Bhagwat
- Let us tell you that this is the first meeting between PM Modi and Sharad Pawar after the President's rule was imposed in the state.
- On Monday PM Modi praised Sharad Pawar and his party for adhering to parliamentary norms, even in protest.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know