If I was Running a Parallel Govt then the Cutouts Would Have Been Mine: Jagdeep Dhankhar
- Governor Jagdeep Dhankhar rubbished the claims of the Mamata govt that he was running a parallel govt in the state.
- He said that he is yet to hold a meeting with the chief secretary of the state even after completion of 50 days since he had assumed charge.
- Dhankhar said, "If I was running a running a parallel govt then the cutouts seen from airport to circuit house would have been mine and not CM's I dismiss the charge."
Also Read: No one Called Me CM's Mouthpiece When I Praised Her: Jagdeep Dhankhar
- He said under the constitution CM is required to brief the governor on important developments in the state of which Bulbul is the one and I am still waiting for that brief.'
- Earlier, ahead of the winter session of the Parliament, TMC Lok Sabha MP Sudip Bandyopadhyay said that Jagdeep Dhankar is running a "parallel administration" in the state.