Kerala Govt to Act on Majority Proposal
By Times Of India 19-Nov-2019
- The Kerala government has constituted the 6th finance commission under former chief secretary S M Vijayanand.
- However, most of the recommendations of the 5th finance commission submitted during 2015-16 are still on the paper.
- Over 70 of the 136 recommendations of the fifth finance commission, headed by economist B A Prakash, are under consideration.
Also Read: Sabarimala Verdict: BJP In Kerala Ready To Revive Controversy
- State finance minister Thomas Isaac said, “Out of the total 136 recommendations of the commission, the number implemented is 11, implemented with revision 30, rejected 17, under examination 76 and others 2.”
- Let us tell you the first part of the fifth finance commission report was submitted in December 2015, and the second in March 2016.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know