DK Shivakumar Staying Away from Karnataka Bypolls
- Ever since DK Shivakumar was released on bail from jail, he has been lying low and his absence is visible from action ahead of the byelections.
- His presence was expected to give Congress stability and focus as he had established himself as a man who could get the job done.
- According to reports, Shivakumar is upset with Siddaramaiah as he did not consider candidates Shivakumar recommended.
Also Read: Congress names 6 candidates for Karnataka by-polls
- A source close to Shivakumar said that he feels that conditions are not suitable for him to showcase his skills.
- The party has decided to leave everything on Siddaramaiah and KPCC president Dinesh Gundurao.