DK Shivakumar Staying Away from Karnataka Bypolls
By Times Of India 18-Nov-2019
- Ever since DK Shivakumar was released on bail from jail, he has been lying low and his absence is visible from action ahead of the byelections.
- His presence was expected to give Congress stability and focus as he had established himself as a man who could get the job done.
- According to reports, Shivakumar is upset with Siddaramaiah as he did not consider candidates Shivakumar recommended.
Also Read: Congress names 6 candidates for Karnataka by-polls
- A source close to Shivakumar said that he feels that conditions are not suitable for him to showcase his skills.
- The party has decided to leave everything on Siddaramaiah and KPCC president Dinesh Gundurao.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know