Andhra govt reviewing plans of secretariat and assembly buildings in Amaravati
By Molitics 18-Nov-2019
- In Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP government is reviewing plans of the assembly and state secretariat buildings in Amaravati.
- The two structures, especially the designs of which were specifically chosen by the former CM and TDP supremo N. Chandrababu Naidu.
- The capital city has already witnessed major changes after the YSRCP came to power this year.
- Naidu had announced the infrastructural plans last year while laying its foundation stone of the capital city project.
- But the idea was now junked by the current government reviewing the entire capital city project, it will be no surprise if there are any changes to both the assembly and secretariat buildings.
ALSO READ: TDP suspends Andhra MLA Vallabhaneni Vamsi for 'anti-party' activities
दिल्ली में CAA को लेकर हो रहे हिंसक प्रदर्शन के लिए जिम्मेदार कौन है ?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know