YSRCP MPs submit a list of requests to the centre in All Party meeting
By Thehansindia 17-Nov-2019
- Union Parliamentary Affairs Minister Prahlad Joshi on Sunday held an all-party meeting in the wake of the start of the Winter Session of Parliament.
- The meeting was attended by MPs Vijayasai Reddy and Mithun Reddy on behalf of the YSR Congress.
- After the meeting, YSRCP parliamentary leader Vijayasai Reddy spoke at a media conference.
- He said that the Opposition was obstructing the Polavaram project and that it had brought to the notice of all the leaders that the Rs. 800 Crore were recovered in the name of reverse tendering.
- Similarly, the technical committee has requested that the revised estimates of the Polavaram project be approved.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know