Act responsibly to make Assam pollution-free: Sonowal
By Northeast 17-Nov-2019
- Assam chief minister Sarbananda Sonowal on Saturday urged the people to act responsibly for making the state’s environment pollution-free.
- Sonowal on Saturday inaugurated the newly-constructed building of the regional office of Pollution Control Board, Assam at Nagaon.
- The building has been constructed with a project cost of Rs. 2.10 crore and is equipped with facilities for testing of pollution level.
- While speaking on the occasion in a programme held at Milan Sanskritik Chora in Nagaon, Sonowal stated that pollution has posed serious threat to human existence in recent years.
- The CM also said that the state government since the time of taking charge has assiduously been pursuing the goal of making Assam a pollution-free state.
क्या सरकार को हैदराबाद गैंगरेप केस एनकाउंटर की जांच करानी चाहिए?
Suffering From Problem In Your Area ? Now Its Time To Raise Your Voice And Make Everyone Know